Our Federal Tax Credits & Incentives Practices assists companies of all sizes, start-ups, small businesses and Fortune 500 companies, in various areas of Federal Tax Incentives including but not limited to Federal Level and State Level R&D Tax Incentives.
- Assist the Federal Tax Credit & Incentives Practice Team as they gather and document a claim for both Federal & State Level R&D Tax Credits
- Effectively manage and work alongside associates to ensure that engagements are completed in the most efficient manner achievable.
- Effectively communicate with clients by keeping them up-to-date with project progress, updates, and billing.
- Identify opportunities for new and/or existing clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. MBA or MST in Taxation preferred.
- Adept in various areas of Tax in public accounting or consulting rendering R&D Tax Credit services across diverse industries.
- Intermediate understanding of Tax including experience with amending tax returns
- Comfortable managing supporting staff as well as working in a team environment.