INFORMATION PMBA, LLC COLLECTS ABOUT YOU AND HOW PMBA, LLC COLLECTS IT
PMBA, LLC collects several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information which identifies you personally, such as your first or last names, email address, postal address, telephone number, job title, and/or company name (“personal information”); and information that is about you but, by itself, does not identify you personally, such as the type of device you may be using (mobile, tablet, desktop) to visit or access our Website, your operating system, your web browser type, the pages on our Website you viewed, the frequency of your visits to our Website, your connection speed, and the date(s) and time(s) you may have visited our Website. We also collect the following data: IP addresses, cookie identifiers, or other tracking technologies such as pixels, end-user website activity, hashed identifiers derived from email addresses for the purposes of cross-device tracking for targeted advertising.
PMBA, LLC collects both types of information described above either:
- Directly from you when you provide it through our Website such as by registering for our Client Portal through our Website, signing up for email newsletters from our Website, completing forms on our Website, or sending us emails or messages through our Website;
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include your usage details, Internet protocol address (“IP address”), and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US
Any electronic communication sent to us through our Website or via email may not be secure and thus may be disclosed. However, as noted in the “Data Security” section below, transmissions over the Internet are not 100% secure at all times. Therefore, even though PMBA, LLC provides a secure Client Portal and take efforts to keep our Client Portal secure, there is no guarantee that it will be secure at all times. Please also be aware that the sending of electronic mail to our professionals or through other contact/address provided on the site does not create a client relationship between you and the Company, and the contents of any such electronic mail are not privileged.
HOW PMBA, LLC USES YOUR INFORMATION
PMBA, LLC uses information that PMBA, LLC collects about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
To market our products and services to visitors;
To conduct research to improve our products and services and Website;
To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services PMBA, LLC offers or provides through it;
To respond to your inquiries and to deliver email messages like special offers, updates, newsletters, and service announcements
CHOICES ABOUT HOW PMBA, LLC USES AND DISCLOSES YOUR INFORMATION
Retention of Information
PMBA, LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of our Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
PMBA, LLC has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where PMBA, LLC has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. PMBA, LLC asks you not to share your password with anyone. PMBA, LLC also urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure at all times. Consequently, although PMBA, LLC does its best to protect your personal information, PMBA, LLC cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is, therefore, at your own risk. PMBA, LLC is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Opting Out of Targeted Advertising
• For instructions on how to opt-out of receiving targeted (personalized) advertising, see AdRoll’s opt-out article for an example.
• An opt-out link/third-party tool (email-only opt-out isn’t supported). Some available third-party opt-out tools include the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Network Advertising Initiative, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (Europe only).
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Visitors to the Site Outside of the United States
PMBA, LLC complies with the European Union’s General Data Protection Law (“GDPR”), which governs the protection of personal data of EU residents.
If you are a resident of or located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain additional data protection rights. These rights include:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where PMBA, LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
PMBA, LLC may process your Personal Information because:
• We need to perform a contract with you;
• You have given us permission to do so;
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights; or
• To comply with the law.
To find out more about GDPR, please visit the European Union’s website, at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.