PMBA is a trusted provider of specialty tax services. With over 25 years of experience, PMBA delivers exceptional and innovative services including – but not limited to – Federal and State Tax Advisory Services, Software Implementation, and Asset Recovery. PMBA’s well-rounded team of “Big 4” alumni and tax professionals are dedicated to bringing seamless solutions so businesses can rest assured that their most complex tax challenges are in good hands.
This candidate will have exposure to many areas of business and tax consulting services.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Work with companies of all sizes to assist in projects related to reducing tax and business expenses
- Help analyze various forms of documents and create spreadsheets based off the data
- Conduct research on various state & local tax laws to assist internal and external stakeholders in making business decisions.
- Ability to take direction, absorb information quickly, and problem-solve
- Hardworking and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (ability to assist with Indirect Tax blog content is a plus)
Education & Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in college as an Accounting major
- Who is eligible: Undergraduate Seniors and Master’s Students
- Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.5
- Microsoft Office experience is required