PM Business Advisors is pleased to announce a new scholarship opportunity for Accounting and Finance students. Our Striving for Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship is aimed towards well-rounded individuals who display both academic excellence in accounting and/or finance as well as an involvement in their community. Our applicants will distinguish themselves through their interest and engagement in helping out, volunteering, and being involved in community service or service programs. At PM Business Advisors, we understand the importance and influence that community service involvement can have on individuals. Students who volunteer gain real-world experience, improve their skill sets and build networking skills, all while gaining exposure to new people and new environments. Here at PM Business Advisors, we commend these students and are offering a $2500 scholarship to those who meet the criteria.
The deadline to submit applications is July 1, 2016. Thank you in advance for your application.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Be enrolled full-time in a college or university
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Demonstrate progress in a course of study in accounting or finance
- Plan to sit for the CPA exam within three years of application date
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Involvement in community service organizations