PM Business Advisors is happy to announce that they are now accepting applications for the 2019 Striving for Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship. The Striving for Greatness Accounting & Finance Scholarship is a $2,500 college scholarship available to one well-rounded undergraduate or graduate Accounting or Finance Student who displays both academic excellence as well as an involvement in their community.
In order to be eligible for this program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Be enrolled full-time in a college or university
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Demonstrate progress in a course of study in accounting or finance
- Plan to sit for the CPA exam within three years of application date
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Involvement in community service organizations
Students may mail in an application or apply online. In addition to the application students must include the following:
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcript
The deadline to submit applications is December 31, 2018.